CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You are FINALLY seventeen!

My dear Mayuri,
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY!

Wow. I can't believe we've been friends since 2005. I think when I first met her in 2A2, we somehow became friends. Probably because she was close friend with Suzanna and I was friends with Suzanna too. So, you can say that we met through a mutual friend. haha. People might find her intimidating at first, she is not afraid to speak her minds at times. Some people can't stand that. But, I guess, that is one of the reason why I love her. haha. Her sarcasm is really one-of-a-kind. Sure, sometimes, it hurts but I think we all learn to just shake it off and never take those things seriously. She is seriously an awesome friend. When I needed to go to a weekly meeting because of the Charity Carnival Bazaar at Burger King in Subang, she was always there. Every single week, without fail, keeping me company. Thank you. Last year when we did BOI together was a blast. The times when we would complain and bitch about that certain someone. She was also my emo partner in camp last year. The never ending gossiping were fun. She never fails to give you a present if it's your birthday. Most of the time, her presents are usually compilation CD of songs that she love. Did I mention she has one of the best taste in music? I love her taste in music as it is similiar to mine. Therefore, I love getting those CDs from her. I don't know what else to write. Thank you for being an awesome, wonderful friend. Again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROCKSTAR!

I LOVE YOU!


(BTW, I might post Huda's and Ungku's birthday post late. I'm off to Johor tomorrow, don't think I'll have time to access the internet. Oh, and I need to post Salini's too.)

0 comments: