CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

They pawn you

Super Junior M pawns Super Junior.
*biased*
Thanks Krystle. Because of you, I fell (real hard) for Henry.
OMG! Livejournal is being such a .......
So freaking slow.
I wanna see Henry!
Talking to Krystle about Suju-M, I feel like such a noob. I'm so clueless.
I fail at Suju-M. damn.
Boo! to those people that BOOED Henry. You people suck.

When it comes to Henry, my brain turns to mush.
I can't believe I spent the whole of last night fangirling with Krystle about Henry and Suju-M in general.
I couldn't even spell properly. LOL (sorry Mayuri)
Henry's English is pure love. Suju-M's song, Miracle(?) is on replay on my playlist because of Henry's rap..in ENGLISH. *dies*


I was thinking maybe I should move all my fangirling post to my LJ account, since this blog is suppose to be a place for me to post pictures, so that people don't bother me asking for pictures. But then again, I don't really have readers and if I move it to LJ, then, I would have an even lesser amount of readers. And, fangirling by yourself is definitely NO FUN! So, I'm still contemplating.

0 comments: