CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

thank you

My sister wrote this in her blog. She has always been the better writer. That's probably why I normally don't write long entries but prefer posting pictures instead. Since I know you guys don't read her blog, I'll just re-post it here.

For my sister, Wa.

Already, she is leaving ‘those days’ and getting ready to step in to the new world. I could almost feel what she will miss in the days to come.

http://apictureiswortha1000words.blogspot.com/

Always the one to express herself better in her stern voice, she is not like me and Mel. Wa tells her story through pictures.

And the story I get from those are..

The day tomorrow, or perhaps the next day

We won’t have this laughter anymore.

The day tomorrow, or perhaps the next two days,

We won’t have these smiles anymore.

The day tomorrow, or perhaps the next three days,

We won’t see each other as often.

We won’t be able to build these memories anymore.

Ah~But not these kind of memories.

Not anymore.

What is it that I will miss about this?

Is it when we sat under table in the library and took pictures?

Is it when we make the greatest noise in class despite our responsibility?

Is it when we celebrate each other birthdays?

Is it those moments where we stress ourselves?

Or those days where we only have jokes and randomness and sarcasm?

Ah! Probably those rare nights when we pamper ourselves and receive our acknowledgments.

Could it be when we shout and played water ballons?

Or the days spent talking about nothing at all.

Maybe.

But I know… I will definitely miss this.

Remember.

The silly things, the proud moments.

The backlash, the shared joy.

The stress, the relieve.

The cries, the laughs.

Remember.

The painful fall or the ridiculous moment where the camera clicks too fast.

The fights among us, breakdowns and those lame jokes.

The days we slave ourselves, when we treat ourselves.

Remember all of it.

Because its only once, only that once,

In a whole lifetime.

It has been a while since I wrote anything else other than prose in here.

For old times’ sake.

Ida


(read the actual post HERE)

Somehow, she managed to write exactly what I've been feeling but never, ever manage to write. I blame the missing good-writing-skills-genes from my parents that somehow skipped me.
Seriously, reading this makes me tear up because what she wrote are exactly what I'll miss.
So, thanks akak. For understanding!

0 comments: