CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

For my dear friend.

Krystle Pong,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

생일 축하합니다!

誕生日おめでとう!

Happy birthday my dear friend. I can't believe we've only been friends for 4 years. And we've only been close since last year. It seems longer. You are forever my fangirling buddy. People get really annoyed when we meet because we talk and laugh about stuff they don't understand. I thank you because of you I became fans of NewS and Suju-M. Your lame jokes never fail to make me laugh. Directing Birthday of Infanta with you for last year's Lit Night was a blast. Though I apologise because I don't think I did enough to help you. I'm sorry. Y.E last year was bareable because you, Mayuri, Salini, Huda and Suzanna were there. If not, I would have quit my post after April. Remember when we had the "heart-to-heart" talk during Jubilee practise during the school holidays? When you told me your worries? Just forget about it.
Have a wonderful birthday. It's probably bitter-sweet for you right? Since Annabelle is leaving for Japan today. Don't be sad. The rest of us are still here. So, put that smile back on your face. Enjoy your day. I hope you get what you want. And when you do, please show it to me because I really want to see it too. =D
We'll go out some other day to celebrate all the December babies.
So, once again, I'd like to wish you


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KRYSTLE.

I love you!


I do have picture of us together but I have a feeling that you will chase me around Malaysia if I post them. I just noticed our pictures together are really silly.

0 comments: