CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

なぜ Tegoshi? なぜ?

Good news. Tegoshi will be acting in a movie directed by an American director, (which means that there will be American actors). Yay (for the Tegoshi-will-be-acting part)! Finally get to watch him act in something new. My Boss, My Hero was a LONG time ago.
The bad news. He will be acting with Hirokita Maki. Yuck. I have nothing against the girl but I'm just not a fan. And a double blow, Emma Roberts (yes. THAT emma roberts) will be acting in it too. AS HIS GIRLFRIEND!! double freaking yuck.
However, I will still watch the movie (whenever it hits the theather) because I want to watch Tegoshi act in a movie. (and when it's out, I will drag Krystle to watch it with me..*smirks*)

And, as you obviously know based on my post, I have recently become a Suju-M fan. But, as of today, I have a new fandom. I actually surprised myself when I started liking them. Hint: Korean. Second hint: 7 members. If it's not obvious enough, (they're the only Korean group with 7 members) it's 2PM. I became a fan because of Nickhun, but, now my favourites have to got to Taekyeon, Junho and Junsu.
My top 4 Asian group/bands:
1. Shinhwa, 2. Battle, 3. Suju-M, 4. 2PM
(fyi, BigBang is no longer in my list of top 10 asian groups/bands)

0 comments: