CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Does eating lots of carrots make you turn orange?

It might sound like a "Duh!" moment for you, but I JUST realised, I have a near-to-unhealthy obsession with the colour ORANGE.
I was debating whether I should get the iTouch or the Orange mini iPod, since an itouch is cooler and definitely has more functions. But, in the end, I bought the orange ipod, just because it is Orange. sad. I know. but it's pretty. So, no regrets.
But, whatever, I still think Orange is pretty and awesome (some of you might beg to differ *coughmysistercough*) but I don't care.

---End of a random post---

Owh. And I just realised, I haven't psoted anything on the Langkawi trip. Will do so after I download all the pictures from Suzanna and Saliza. 

0 comments: