CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Overdue

Salini,
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY
Ah. So, your birthday was on the 15th of December, I took this long to actually write a nice one for you. I hope this is good enough.
I think Salini is my first actual friend that was not from Assunta 2 when we were both in 1A2. I remembered her as that tall girl with a loud voice. Throughout the years, I've learned so much from her. She is the best person to have a talk with. We can talk about just about anything under the sun (and beyond..). Some people might think that we don't like each other because we have silly arguments with each other every single day especially during Maths, but that can't be further from the truth. As all might know, I'm not a very expressive person. So, I guess, by having these daily arguments with her is how I express my love for her. It's weird. The whole thing about our friendship is weird. That's probably why I tresure it. Salini is a happy-go-lucky girl while I'm not exactly a bottle of sunshine. She sees things as half-full, I on the other hand sees things as sometimes half-empty. Salini loves mainstream music, I have a big dislike for them. It might look like we have many differences between us. But, if you look closely, we actually share a lot of things in common. Some of the small things that we have in common. We both love to talk about stuff that is not exactly what you normally would hear from a 17 year old. We both love to make fun of Ungku by saying that she lives in an Ulu place. We both are Pn Many's target in Physics class. And, we both love each other. haha. Cheesy alert! Salini has been there for me all through the years and I thank her for that. She never fail to make me laugh with her random stories about what happened to her. In class, she used to randomly whisper my name, most of the time I ignore her first 3 calls, but when I turn, she does the heart sign with her fingers and say, "Syahira, I love you." I used to roll my eyes everytime she does it, but come to think of it, now, I will miss her doing that to me. Actually, no, I will miss her. All of her. Her annoying comments, her seal-like laugh, her tall self. Everything. Salini,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and
I LOVE YOU TOO!!
(does the heart signal with my fingers)

0 comments: