CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Is it fate?

me ungku

.natasya. says:Align Center omg i nak cakap ni tapi lupa. .natasya. says: i dont think so u ingat, but i REMEMBER.
[syahira] I'm not in denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.. says:
ape?
.natasya. says: masa standard 1, the first person i sat next to in class was YOU. and we had the same school bag!
[syahira] I'm not in denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.. says: are serious? [syahira] I'm not in denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.. says: wah. i tak ingat..
.natasya. says: yesss
[syahira] I'm not in denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.. says: really?
.natasya. says: macam fate

Actually, I can't remember who I sat next to in Standard 1, but I KNOW that it was a malay girl. My memory is kinda fuzzy.
Who knew the first girl that I sat with in Standard 1 will eventually become my closest friend now?
We both had the same bag. You know those lame trolley bags? Damn. So embarrassing.
Never mind. At least I have a partner. LOL. haha.
Ungku, we were both embarassing! *coughnerdscough*
So, I've known Ungku for basically all 11 of my schooling years.
Is it fate that we sat next to each other in standard 1? And though we weren't close in primary school, you could say that we grew up together and matured together.
She's the only girl that I have never had an argument with. For some reason, I can't stay angry at her for long. I think we learned to give and take with each other, over the years.
You know how they say "everything happen for a reason"?
Well, if it weren't for the thing that happened when we were in Form 4, we would never have become as close as we are now.
So, cheers. This is to our 11 year friendship. I hope we will still be like this in the next 11 years.



0 comments: