CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Beginning

Caution: This post contains unessacery amount of sappiness. Skip, if you hate sappiness and cheesiness. It's 4.30 am and I'm drowning in sappy FT Island songs. Don't blame me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Lets wish that 2009 brings us lots more cheers than 2008 did. A new year. A new beginning. One chapter closes while another opens.
2008 was an eventful year for me, that's for sure. So many things happened that I will treasure for the rest of my life. The good times and even the bad times.
2008 brought a lot of laughter and also tears.
It was the year filled with "The last time...in school."
It was definitely a bittersweet year for me. 2008 is one of the best years of my life.
I enjoyed the ride that 2008 brought. It was also one of the scariest year because of SPM.
A lot of people made this year unforgettable.
Firstly, my family. My siblings, my cousins, my relatives. We spent so much time together. The laughs we shared, the joy, the sadness and the surprise, will never be forgotten.

Secondly, my close friends.
The six amigos: Ungku, Suzanna, Salini, Annishka, Huda (plus Me, that makes 6)
I spent most of my schooling days for the past two years with you guys. I had fun with you. Form 4 and 5 wouldn't have been the same if it weren't for the 5 of you. Each one of you were there when I needed you. In whatever way. Thank you.
Mayuri, Krystle, Belle, Marlysa: You guys rock! I'm proud to say that we are still close even though we only see each other before and after school starts and also during recess. Being around you guys always put a smile on my face. You guys are the people I fangirl with, even though we like different people. That never stopped us.
Amalina, Thareni, Nas: Whatever that happened between us, I hope it is forgiven and forgotten. Remember all the nonsense we did. That was always fun. We might not be as close as we were but trust me when I say, I trust you with my life. I hope you do the same for me. I love you guys to death.
Hasnaa: I seldom see you. But I still love you, girl!
Aezlisya: Surprise to see your name here? Haha. Don't be. Even though, we might not talk as much or be close as before, you were once one of my closest friend. Seeing as how you are my friend since Std 5. Somewhere along the way, things happened and we drifted apart. But, even during those times, I still wished the best for you and I still considered you a friend. I still love you. And I still treasure our friendship. I'm sorry if I ever did anything to hurt you in any way. I can assure you that was never my intention. Whatever happened between us, I have already forgotten. I hope you have too. Let's put that chapter of our live behind us. Let's start a new.

Thank you for being my friend. I hope this friendship continues.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Thirdly, my classmates.
Ah. 2008 was fun wasn't it? We learned so much about each other last year. You guys are the best classmates and friend anyone can ever ask for. There was never a dull day in class. Being in 4/5 Science 1 was probably the best thing that happened to me.
Natasya Priya, Selva, JP, Gayathrie, Mei Lin, Suba, Rebecca, Fui Yen, Rachel Yau, Vivian, Azreen, Ayuni, Amalina, Fadzillah, Annishka, Huda, Suzanna, Ungku, Salini, Pavithra, Sajati, Fatin, Neeshal, Maria, Yoshnee, P.May, Jenn Ai, Yee Wen, Huey Nie, Melissa Choon, Talitha, Sheryl, Dania, Alethia, Rachel Yong and Theresa.
Thank you for making my last year in school memorable.

Fourthly, my friends.
Friends other classes. My Form 4 buddies. The Form 3 kids. My Leo friends.
I miss you guys.

Fifth, my teachers.
Thank you for everything. I'll never forget you.

Lets set out to make 2009 even better than 2008. In every aspect.
Bring on 2009!

0 comments: