CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

boredom CAN kill

OMO! Say it isn't so.
I am a SHINee (sebutan: Shiny) fan?!?!
Key, I love you!
Jonghyun, you are now my second favourite. XD
(Krystle, you can have Jonghyun. I want Key!)
(I know I've said in the past that I don't like SHINee but really who can blame me? Their songs are super addictive)
I just hope my fandom for them last longer than my Big Bang one. -_-"
-sorry. I don't have any pictures of SHINee and I'm too lazy to find-

Been watching Boys Before Flowers. I anticipate Mondays and Tuesdays because of it.
The speed fans sub this drama is really mind blowing.
Today it airs, the next day, full subs! Me like it!
I cannot stand the character Jihoo (or Rui in Japanese HYD).
[I watched episode 8, and I gotta say, he is more like able now. He's not so bad.]
I on team JunPyo (Domyoji) all the way!
YiJung (Soojiro) and Woobin (Akira) are by far my favourite F4 members.

(L to R) KimJoon, KimBum, LeeMinHo, GoHyeSun, KimHyunJoong

I'm currently watching Hana Yori Dango too. I kinda like it but I hate,hate,hate the stupid Harry-Potter-like music they keep playing.
I like Domyoji. He is so awesomely scary. Props to Matsumoto Jun.

I'm sorry if it seems that my post is fill with nonsense. The only reason is because I'm currently not doing anything, since I haven't started college. So, I've been spending ridiculous amount of time surfing the internet.
One way to beat boredom, watch dramas online.
Saves money.

I sound like Dr Phil these days.
Ungku, I blame you! LOL
Kidding!

0 comments: