CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

People's perception

There isn't much you can do to change a person's view on something. He or she will continue to believe in what he or she thinks is right. No matter how baseless and judgmental it is.
I feel like I have to go through it everyday in college. Don't get me wrong. They are some of the nicest people who couldn't give a hoot. It's the other half of the people that is bugging me.
It was suppose to be over. The whole judgmental thinking about the two group of students. Clearly I was wrong. And I am honestly disappointed in them. We still have to work hard to achieve our dream. Work our asses off for the next two years. Regardless of who is paying our fees.
I say, we have one disadvantage compared to the rest of you. If we do, touch wood, fail our exams, we have to go back home to the people who pays our fees over the two years. You don't have to go back home to your sponsors...

1 comments:

mayuriml said...

Sounds like mighty shallow-minded people you're dealing with. Trust me when I say, I KNOW what you're dealing with. But just remember, they're not worth your time. And you've always got people who love you endlessly and who will willingly unleash a whole load of ass-whooping in a heartbeat if you require it. Be strong my little ninja.