CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

where am I again?

I survived my first two weeks in the wilderness! Huzzah!
Okay. Not wilderness but it is pretty ulu. So ulu that there is nothing within the the 5km radius but trees, trees and you guessed it, more freaking trees. That's KYUEM for you.

To be perfectly honest, I was scared. Who wouldn't be? New environment, new people, new rooms. But somehow, I manage to adapt pretty quickly to life there. I consider myself lucky that I at least had one friend from school there, where as, quite a number of people didn't know anyone.
Induction week was hell. Not that it was boring, it was just really, really tiring. It was one thing after another. A talk, an activity.
Preparation for batch anniversary was also hell. But I rather not talk about it here. The seniors seem to like it, so I guess everything went well?

Have I made new friends? Yes. (are you surprised? Me too, honestly.) Is the people there nice? Yes. How about the seniors? They're nice. most of the time.. kidding

Classes? They have been going on fine. Thank goodness I share the same history class as one of my team member from the induction week and the same biology class as my chalet mate. And I have a friend in Chemistry class. So, yeah!

It's fun there. Really it is. I love all the house spirit there. It reminds me of school.
One of the seniors said, "The only entertainment we have here is ourselves..." It's only the second week but now, I can see what he's talking about.

OMG!
I forgot to add. Guess what societies I'm a member of in college? DUN DUN DUN. I'm in Rotaract Club. *collective gasp!* I know right? I'm like totally surprised too. But, before all you Leos out there bite my head off...I joined Rotaract because they didn't have Leo there. It's the closest thing to Leo.
And, I'm in Spanish Club. Hopefully by the end of my two years there, I will be able to communicate (at least a little bit) in Spanish. But then again, anything is better than my current knowledge of Spanish which is basically just uno, dos, tres... You get what I mean..

0 comments: