CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

at a crossroad

I've been thinking of changing my blog link, well since I don't really post pictures anymore. But changing links would mean having to tell those who linked me to change my blog's URL, and that would be a bother to them (I understand the feeling..*ahemNADDDahem* jk jk) So, I'm deciding whether I should.

And, I'm trying to keep posts about my various fandoms to a minimal because people have been kinda complaining that there too much fangirling and less actual stuff. haha. But anyways, I'll try not to post those anymore now. I'll just fangirl over at LiveJournal, since I can actually do a cut and not bother people who do not want to read about my fangirling moments. XD

Actually, I can just tell them to STHU since it's my blog, don't like don't read, bb, but I won't do it. I'm considerate of their feelings. (:

0 comments: