CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Super Junior says 'Sorry, Sorry'..

..that we look so bad

(click the picture for a bigger view
or click HERE)


My own opinion about how each of them look:
kimbum looks lost.
ryeowook looks the best, imo
shindong looks like he ate the last cookie and feels bad
kyuhyun looks like a blind ROCKSTAR
sungmin looks like he is trying to be cute
hangeng thinks he's too hot for everyone here
siwon is trying to be mafia boss (sorry but only Prince Song can pull that off)
yesung looks like......not him
kangin looks like he wants to go to the toilet -__-
heechul looks drunk/lunatic-on-the-loose
donghae looks like a bodygaurd
eunhyuk thinks he's model
leetuk looks like he is jealous of what eunhyuk is wearing

DONE! All 13 of them
I feel the ground shaking.../turns around and see a horde of E.L.F running towards me with knifes/
/runs and hides from fangirls/

I say all this and yet, I'm anticipating their comeback perf.
The song totally disappointed me. Preview sounded better. But, it's so damn catchy it's on repeat on my iTunes -__-;;

0 comments: