CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

5 random facts about me

1. I tend to keep things to myself. I hardly ever voice out my concerns or my thoughts or what it is that worries me to other people.
2. No matter how you perceive me, I absolutely hate confrontations or conflicts. I try to avoid them as much as possible. (but, sometimes it just can't be helped ;p)
3. I cannot stand it when someone talks bad/bitch about my family or my friends. I will NOT tolerate it.
4. I don't like it when someone lacks basic courtesy ie. saying thank you, opening the door for someone, letting someone exit before entering.
5. Most of the time, I don't give a rat's ass about what people think of me. However, that does NOT give you the right to talk bad/judge me.

0 comments: