CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Triple S: Shocked, Stunned, Surprised..

Blue (Krytle)
Orange (Me)

.......Guess my new fandom...
Hmmm...Battle? Korean? Japanese?
I'll give you a hint. Korean. 5 people.
Battle? No. I have a feeling it's DBSK. No. Not DBSK. Please don't say it's DBSK. Please. Anything but them.
No. It's SS501.
*sweat*-___-" What? That is so random. Why SS501? I would much rather you say DBSK.

It's useless conversation. But, still, SS501? Apparently, Hyun Joong got her fandom for SS501 started. I was telling her, why Hyun Joong? Out of the five, the ONLY one I can recognize IS Hyun Joong and I'm not a big fan of him. Very, very random. So, now, KRYSTLE is officially a SS501 fan.


Owh, Rebecca, I'll only post the the thing I did for class page after we get our school magazine. Okies? If I post it now, it will not be a surprise. ^^;

1 comments:

mayuriml said...

i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored! i'm sorry i cant give you an actual comment about ss500 or whatever cause i had absolutely no idea what that was. i am just really really REALLY bored.

but, kudos on blogging about something OTHER then spm which seems to be what everyone else just cant shut up about. people these days have never heard of IGNORANCE, have they?! jeez.