CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

About chain emails and messages.

One of the things I hate is chain messages or chain emails. Those things are so freaking stupid and you are dumb if you believe it.
I get those emails that says,
" You/someone you love will die in 5 minutes/ an hour/ a month if you do not forward this email to 5/10/15/everysinglepersoninyourcontactlist.. "
every single day. And I have never forward it to anyone. And guess what? I'm still breathing and alive. By the way, I didn't know that emails somehow determine when you die? I guess I missed the memo that says, emails are like God. They decide when and how you die.
Also those charm messages that say "If you don't forward this message to 5/10/15/.... people, you will fail every single exam that you sit for in the next 5 years. " WTF? Are you seriously dumb enough to believe it? Please. If you work hard, you will get good results but if you laze around and don't bother, you will fail. Does that mean that every single person that sends the message to so-and-so number of people, will automatically pass their exams with flying colours, without even studying?
I understand if you send Good Luck messages or inspirational messages to your friends, heck, I like receiving and I appreciate those.
But please, stop sending those messages to anyone. I don't know anyone that like receiving those things.
We are not kids. We know that it's not real.

p/s: I don't like you. And I am definitely not sorry about it.

0 comments: