CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A whole bunch of stuff

What happened since the last time I posted (about something not Korean-related)?

  1. On April Fools, the only person that tricked me was Krystle.
  2. I visited the KYUEM "campus". Thought it looked pretty cool.
  3. Got tons of offer/acceptance letters from various colleges. Too bad none really offered what I wanted.
  4. Selected to go for the MARA scholarship interview.
  5. Got my acceptance letter from KYUEM (yay?!)
  6. Got my new Red Viao laptop. (sexayyy..)
  7. Went to the Mara interview. Met no one I know there. Everyone else met friends, classmates, schoolmates while I was just sitting at the side waiting for my turn.
  8. Watched Talentime, Confessions of A Shopaholic, Coming Soon and He's Just Not That Into You.
  9. Bought a few new books. (Have to remember to finish reading the books I started)
  10. Went out with my cousins from Johor. (I've missed them)
  11. Got accepted into Matrikulasi Johor. (Don't think I'm going for that.)
That's it, I think. Clearly my life is boring.

----

Went out with Ungku and Suzanna yesterday to watch a movie. Suzanna asked us something that got me thinking.
Suzanna: Will you guys ever migrate to another country one day?
Ungku's answer:
No. I don't think so. I like our country.
My answer:

No. I won't. I'll go overseas to study, yes. I'll go overseas for holidays, yes. But I won't migrate to another country. I find it kinda betraying your country by doing so?

Of course, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so. No offense or anything to anyone but that's just what I think. Nothing is wrong with our country. Sure, we have some flaws and we might be the best at everything, but I won't ever trade our country with another one. Well, that is my opinion now, but who to say I won't change my mind in a few years.

----

Taking random pictures with Suzanna and Ungku:
Ungku: Eii. Kenapa I nampak gelap gila?!?!?!?!

0 comments: