CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

You Can Fly..

Things That I Realised/Noticed/Learnt these past few weeks...

- Having trials for three straight week is not, and I repeat NOT, fun. At all.
- For some reason, I'm not feeling the Raya mood/atmosphere.
- Add Maths is a killer subject.
- Playing Pictionary at The Apartment is really, really fun.
- The best way to get over getting a sucky table at a restaurant is to make noise. Lots of noise. They might not change your table but they will be embarrassed and regret putting you in the MIDDLE OF THE DAMN SHOP!
- Mayuri LOVES Dr. Seuss
- My Big Bang fandom is decreasing.
- My F.T. Island fandom is gone (kind of).
- Through Family Dinners, you will find out about things that you probably didn't know about your family.
- I didn't know I'll miss my sister this much.
- Ungku wears bright yellow pants.
- You can buy a deck of cards for RM 2 (honestly, I didn't know that).
- Never let Salini ride a bicycle ever again.
- Annishka's "fans" really DO NOT have a life. (a piece of advise, GO GET A DAMN LIFE AND STOP DISTURBING HER!)
- Assunta have refugees too.
- The best way to skip a function is to hide in class (until the teachers decides to go round the school catching those who are skipping the function..)
- If a teacher is coming to check the class, the best place to hide is under the desk (because they SO can't see you hiding..)
- Suzanna does the best imitations.
- Huda is not as innocent as many people might think. Breaking news! She breaks school rules too (sometimes).
- My Battle fandom is increasing each day. They are super underrated.
- Fany Fany Tiffany (SNSD) sucks.
- Ungku, Salini and Suzanna are apparently in the "cool list" (FYI, they made the list themselves...)
- Nick Jonas > Joe Jonas any day.
- It's less than 5 weeks to SPM (thanks Mayuri..NOT!)

...Will add later when I remember them.

1 comments:

mayuriml said...

buahahaa, i am a reality checker! if such a position exists. if it doesn't then... well, it does now!!!

and yes, Dr. Suess is fucking awesome and i ADORE the man.