CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chocolate Fondue Anyone?

The first funding project 5 Science 1 ever did...
This was back March..I only got the pictures last week..So, don't blame me for not getting any of the pictures..Lol..Guess who I got the pictures from??
If your answer is Salini, then, *ding ding ding* we have a winner..hahaha...
Anyways, the pictures...
Credit: Salini's camera...

Taking picture before anything starts..

Alright, you guys do the work!!haha..kidding..
The scene in class..Notice Huda doing her homework?*akira shock* lol

Theresa trying to figure out what to do..

Pouring in the chocolate..

Up close and personal..

The "chefs"

Notice the Bunsen Burner from the science lab?

Looking around...

Stir Annishka, stir..Wait, is this right?

Waiting for the chocolate to fully melt...(it took forever...)

On the way down..Salini the bodyguard..Not for the two people, but bodyguard for the chocolate..

MOVE!!!!hahaha

Come on, people..Hurry...

What is up with your face, Salini?

Ai ai, Sheryl and I...We were hungry alright?

Selling the fondue...

Notice the bunsen burner again...=)

Sheryl and Ai ai...BIG smiles!

The students of 5 Science 1..(some of them anyway..)

Ai ai again??I want the marshmellow!!!

I have to warn you...The next picture may be considered disgusting to some...But I assure you..We were just trying to get rid of the chocolate..It's chocolate..Not THAT other thing...That's just plain gross if it is...Proceed with caution..


And, with that, I bid you farewell...LOL..
More pictures next time...

P/s:
Damn. I thought I was over F.T. Island...
Actually, I think I am..LOL..
But, they are just too cute...Especially early in the morning...Ahh!So cute...
Minhwan crying in the morning...hahahaha...

P/p/s:
Anyone that has pictures from Spooksville last year..Please send it to me...Please...Thanks!!!!

0 comments: